University Park Neighborhood Association (UPNA) INVITES YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY to the annual meeting and family-friendly potluck dinner.
When: Sunday, Nov. 6th 4-7pm At The United Church of Gainesville 1624 NW 5th Avenue
Annual Meeting begins at 4 – 5:15pm.
- Registration of Returning/New Members ($20 annual dues collected to subsidize our semi-annual gatherings, such the spring picnic; is necessary in order to vote)
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes of the 2015 annual meeting (handout)
- Announcement of recipient of the Hope Beautification Award
- Report of current President Bob Cohen
- Report of Treasurer & Auditor’s review
- Ratification of Amended Bylaws and Restated Articles of Incorporation
- Election of Officers and Directors for 2016/2017
- Introduction of city officials and guests. These individuals will be available after the business meeting to address your questions and concerns.
- President-elect outlines goals for the coming year; presentation to Bob Cohen
- Family Potluck Dinner begins at 5:30–6:30pm
Please bring a covered dish to share with approximately 8 neighbors. Salads and deserts are also needed.
Childcare will be provided from 3:45-5:15pm.